Exam results

Spraff away

Moderator: site mods

orudge
Administrator

Exam results

Post by orudge »

Did we all do OK? I seem to be on course for my 2:1, so I'm happy enough.
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/
PhilTheMerEnt
Director of Events & Services

Post by PhilTheMerEnt »

Two modules at 2:1, but really annoyed about the other one. My coursework was rather late (my own fault) and so got a very low score. My exam went really well and must've got around a 16. Unfortunately the coursework was so low, that this did not really help in the long run. Damn.

You guys might see much less of me after RAG Week. That borderline is still there.
MerEnts have rights too you know!
Lizzie_liz

Post by Lizzie_liz »

Finally got marks to put me in the 2.1 category and not the borderline 2.1/2.2 so hopefully next semester will go the same way. Feeling more optermistic now
orudge
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Sorry to hear that, Phil, hope it goes well next semester! My overall grade is still rather close to the borderline, but my project is the main thing that is important just now (since that's 30 credits), although of course I will have to make sure I work hard this coming semester. I have one less module than last semester though, so that's handy.

Congrats Lizzie, hopefully we'll all be celebrating 2:1s come June. ;)
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/
Delts
ents crew

Post by Delts »

I've fucked up. Failed the two maths ones (one I'll question though since it was all continuous assessment so I was a tad surprised).

Definitely won't be back next year with those results. Still, I will be up visiting if I can find a job (and buy a bike + pass the bike test)
Lizzie_liz

Post by Lizzie_liz »

Owen like you my overall grade will depend on my dissertation as it is 60 credits!!