The Forum

Spraff away

Moderator: site mods

The Forum

Post by Guest »

Good to see this forum actually exists, I was begining to think that the link was on the website mearly to annoy people.

Matthew
niall
Admin

Post by niall »

i dunno why it broke, but as i said on the facebook group, i've got an impending exam so fixing the forum sounded liek a better idea :D
orudge
Administrator

Post by orudge »

For security reasons, it might be a very good idea to upgrade to phpBB 2.0.19 while you can. phpBB has been exploited many, many times since 2.0.6. ;)
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/
Jan

Post by Jan »

Yeah that has been discussed aswell as som eof improvemtns and general house keeping

but we will see, exams are more important for the moment and it will get dealt with.
niall
Admin

Post by niall »

orudge wrote:For security reasons, it might be a very good idea to upgrade to phpBB 2.0.19 while you can. phpBB has been exploited many, many times since 2.0.6. ;)

that is reasonably high on the list of stuff to do!

i just have an exam on analogue electronics to do tomorrow, as well as prepare a talk on the history of space flight and then get all my sound clips together for the scotland game!

that said the upgrade wont take too long!
orudge
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Heh, no rush of course, exams come first. ;)
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/
Richard
Location: Somewhere in time and space! (Now in the REAL world! Ahhhh!!!)

Hello people...

Post by Richard »

I got the note via facebook, so thought I'd say hi. So...."Hi"

I've probablly not met most Entlings that are about now as I graduated (just) in 2004. I hope there will be some cool pics on website soon? So I can see what going on as I've not managed to visit for ages! It's good to see the site & forum aren't dead - took ages to get set-up to start with! I do like the orange text & new forum sign btw - nice!

Anyways hope it's all going well and Bruce is his usual cheery self (hello Bruce - in case you still read this). I'm hoping to be able to come and visit at some point in the not too distant future, so I'll get to feel old and out of place :-(

Bye for now.

Richard
:)
The real world sucks! Avoid it at all costs!
Long live Ents!
niall
Admin

Post by niall »

Richard, come up for tibet Aid, i'm hoping to be in town that weekend :D
Jan

Post by Jan »

Great just when the older ents come up to visit us i decided to go away for the weekend. It would have been nice to see every one again.

And for the website hehehehehehehehe it looks good. As for pictures As long as everybody sends their pictures in there will be some up of the events we have done i have already got pics from FW05 from Rich and thats it.

So we will see how it goes.
Rich R
Location: Infront of my computer, as if you couldn't guess!!!

Post by Rich R »

Hey guys.
Nice to see people are starting to use the forum again.

Kool to hear that Niall and Rich might be making an appearance. Got loads of stuff we can talk about. I've been a very busy person since you guys left. Looking forward to hearing your guys stories.
Neil, saw some of your photos on facebook or your past events. Looking pretty cool, especially the one about the EQ, which i commented on.

Let's keep the forum alive again, as in the past we found it very useful for discussing varuous aspects of events.
Rich :arrow:
"But swords I smile at, weapons laugh to scorn,
Brandish'd by a man that's of women born."
Richard
Location: Somewhere in time and space! (Now in the REAL world! Ahhhh!!!)

Post by Richard »

Yo!

Unfortunetly I've been mega busy this week (as you may have guess as I aint there!) so I'm going to miss RW06 - booo hisss - that sucks but I will hopefully be up later this month - we'll see.

Anyway got to go. Hope everything is going well. I'll try and steal lots of gaffa & elecy tape from work for when i visit! ;-)

Bye for now.

Richard
The real world sucks! Avoid it at all costs!
Long live Ents!