New Products High End Systems

well we are ents!

Moderator: site mods

Flaps
ents crew

New Products High End Systems

Post by Flaps »

Hi Chaps,

thought i would let you know of a couple of new things we will be releasing/ have just released.

The first is the Road Hog- its a Hog but nicely priced.
http://www.highend.com/products/control ... onsole.asp

A little cooler will be the new moving light we will release in June.

Here is a video link

http://creative.highend.com/showgun

flaps
Pigs do fly.
niall
Admin

Post by niall »

the Road Hog does look nice, though as people have mentioned on the blue room, i think that red LED could get annoying after a while!

How much would one set you back? Our head LX is thinking getting us a new desk for our main venue and i know he was thinking about a hog, this might make it a bit more reasonable!
Flaps
ents crew

Post by Flaps »

Hi Niall,

That is a USB stick which comes with the console. You can take it out of course so it is not going to be that annoying.

Price is pretty close to a pearl expert. If you want exact price email mark_leahy@highend.com he is in charge of the uk. I think it would be a great option, for the cash very powerful.

Any thoughts on the new fixture.

Flaps
Pigs do fly.
Jan

Post by Jan »

Yeah i broke my bedside light the other day and I am looking for a replacement, i think the showgun might be a little bit too bright for that.

But seriously and as they say in my country:

Dat is ein hal leuk licht.

PRIMA!!!

And for the Desk looks nice, but I need to try the wholehog software / or desk out before I can say yes or no otherwise my favourite desk is still a Pearl Expert
Good thinking Batman
Flaps
ents crew

Post by Flaps »

Hi Jan,

I think you will find both the Grand MA range and rthe Hog range a pleasant surprise or a breath of fresh air compared to the avo. When you get a chance have a play, or download Hog III PC from our website.

Cheers

flaps
Pigs do fly.
Jan

Post by Jan »

Cheers for the info about downloading the pc software I am doing that as I type this, will give it a bash in the next couple of months when i can find free time in my schedule.

But looking at the Fixture again, i imagine it is the companies attempt to bolster their range of lights that can deal with massive outdoor sets i.e. Winter Olympic Size with a 2K fixture (as from the video it is clear how bright the lamp can go and its wattage). It will be interesting to see how it will perform against other lamps of its ilk and if we will see it in an up incoming issue of LSI, as THE LAMP to use.

But still it is bright

Jan
Good thinking Batman
Flaps
ents crew

Post by Flaps »

of course it is aimed at that mega event market. It is am MSR lamp not a xenon therefore the lamp replacement will cost $300 not $2k. The beam is even so it can be used as a wash unlike its high output counterparts.

I suppose we expect this will be used by a larger range of shows then just the mega events though. In fact the use of Big lights/ Space cannons/ Syncros has become rather common for 'normal' events.

It will be released to market in June we will see how we get on then.

Chris
Pigs do fly.